Your generosity has allowed the children of the city of refuge to have light and be safer.
Others Now is founded on the principle that the most effective way to reduce poverty is through education and employment.
Believing this, we help create learning opportunities and employment for the marginalized in the areas we serve.
Because of our unique structure, only 8% of collected funds are dedicated to corporate expenses. That leaves 92% of funds available for the projects we partner with on the field. Others Now, with your continued support helps those in need throughout the world in sustainable ventures that produce employment and hope to those in need.